Share on Social
The following instructions will guide you through sharing about your ride on social media! We have templates provided you can download. Click here for a printer-friendly version of the instructions.
- Open the Light The Trail Ride website on your mobile device, navigate to the Stay Updated page, click the link, and download one or more of the social templates and add to your photos
- Open Instagram and click the plus icon at the top left of the screen to create a new Story
- Swipe up (or select the square camera roll icon on the left) to use pre-existing photos or videos and select your LTTR social template
- Add your own text by selecting the ‘Add Text’ option in the top right to share your Ride4 message (you can customize the font and text color with this feature as well!)
- How to add a Donation link to your story:
- Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar.
- Tap the “Link” sticker to add the Donation Page URL:
- How to add photos to your Story post:
- - Save the #ViewFromTheTrail story template to your photos and upload to Instagram as a story.
- - Use the Stickers tool to add a photo from your camera roll
- - Select your favorite shot and add the image to your story post